Printronix Barcode Printers : Model T5204
Features of the T5204 Barcode Printers:
Easily control and manage printers remotely. By installing the PrintNet Network Interface Card (NIC) into your T5204 barcode printers and adding the Java-based Printronix Printer Management Software to your network, you can completely manage the configuration and operation of a single printer or a whole network of T5204 barcode printers worldwide from any PC desktop.
Online Data Validation features read-after-print technology that carefully analyzes every printed bar code to assure that it meets stringent compliance standards. This closed-loop bar code quality control system eliminates failures, which could translate into a rejected item, the need for manual correction, productivity delays or heavy fines. It even reprints faulty labels. The result? … Increased system efficiency.
- PSA2 system design ensures applications compatibility with Printronix line matrix and laser applications.
- Compliance-certified on the GM1724-A Shipping Label Template- it is truly the ultimate printer for the automotive supply chain
- 4MG/8MG DRAM standard memory for maximum throughput
- Interchangeable printheads for switching from 203 to 300 dpi in seconds
- Largest ribbon capacity of any thermal printer on the market today, GREATLY decreasing downtime used for ribbon changes
- Auto-Label mapping protects software investment by allowing label applications developed for Printronix impact and laser printers to run on the T5204 barcode printers
- Starter software demo package includes label design programs for Windows, AS/400, and Unix
- Complete selection of resident bar codes – including 2D Maxicode and PDF 417
- SAP R/3 device type interface directly connects to SAP, avoiding high costs of middleware
- Media cutter for efficient production of bar coded card and label stock
- Genuine Printronix Ribbons ensure optimal performance, reduce operating costs
- Choice of 4″, 6″ or 8″ web