Printronix Line Printers : Model P5220
One of the Fastest Line Printers Available
There are other line matrix printers out there, but none with a Draft printing speed of 2000 lines per minute… 33 1/3 lines per second. If print quality is of utmost importance, the P5220 Data Processing speed of 1800 lines per minute, with its high quality fonts, is faster than the Draft speeds of any line matrix printer on the market.
Key Features of P5220 Printronix Line Printers :
- Handles Specialized Forms
- Multi-up, multi-part or heavy stock
- Unattended High-Speed Printing
- Fanfold forms and automatic stacking
- For harsh environments
- Wide-Page Printing
- Forms up to 17″ wide
- Office or Warehouse Use
- Quiet, low-decibel printing
Additional Features for P5220 Printronix Line Printers :
- NEW euro character support through ISO standard Latin 9 character set
- SAP; R/3® device device type interface directly connects to SAP, avoiding high costs of middleware
- PrintNet® Enterprise option allows remote management and control of printers quickly and easily. By installing the PrintNet Network Interface Card (NIC) into your P5220 Printronix line printer and adding the Java-based Printronix Printer Management Software to your network, you can completely manage the configuration and operation of a single printer or a whole network of P5220 Printronix line printer worldwide from any PC desktop. It is the ONLY truly global network management system
- PSA® 2 system design ensures applications compatibility with Printronix laser and thermal printers.
- Smooth, scaleable fonts available in PGL/VGL – achieve near laser quality print at a fraction of the cost
- Resident bar codes includes Code 39, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A/E, Postnet, Royal Mail, Interleaved 2/5, and PDF 417
- Wide web printing for forms up to 17″ wide
- Resident Character Sets includes over 100 multinational characters sets including IBM World Trade, ECMA Latin I, DEC Multinational, IBM Code Page 437 and 850, OCR A, OCR B, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew
- Automatic I/O switching between Serial, Parallel, Ethernet and Coax/Twinax input ports.
- Demand-Form Access for rapid removal of printed forms
- SureStak Power Stacker automatic stacking of long print jobs
- Genuine Printronix Ribbons ensure optimal performance and reduced printing costs.
- Connections: Standard (serial, parallel) and optional (Coax, Twinax, Ethernet)
- Emulations: Standard LP+ (incl. Printronix P-series, XQ, serial matrix, IBM ProPrinter, Epson FX-1050) and optional (PGL/VGL graphics, CT, IPDA, ANSI, 3.64)