T5000r ThermaLine thermal bar code printer combines reliability, utility, power and flexibility for demanding environments and provides the open migration to RFID for future requirements. The T5000r supports the widest range of connectivity and control without sacrificing performance and provides the ability to meet new application and compliance requirements. The T5000r is an ENERGY STAR qualified product. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR qualification prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Highlights & Additional Details
- 166MHz 32-bit RISC processor for ultra-fast processing and throughput performance
- 64MB SDRAM memory and 16MB Flash with font and image storage capability
- 625m ribbon reduces downtime and supply cost
- Smart Ready design provides the migration path for future RFID implementation (4in/6in only)
- Embedded Zebra, TEC, Intermec, Sato, Datamax, Monarch and IER programming language support
- XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates
- Printronix Extensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
- Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle promoting good bar codes
- Easy side-load, cleaning and maintenance for less down time
- Eliminate costly service calls with field installable snap-in printheads with easy resolution change
- Aluminum die-cast design dampens vibration and maintains precise printer alignment and bar code quality
- Ventless system operates in environments with airborne particulate matter without compromising performance or jeopardizing print quality and media
- Environmental Advantages
- The Printronix SL5000r and T5000r ENERGY STAR® family of thermal barcode printers are designed to meet the latest ENERGY STAR® Imaging Equipment requirements, and has been approved by the EPA to wear the ENERGY STAR® mark. No other major thermal printer company offers the benefit of ENERGY STAR® compliance to their customers.